For all authors:
Following these rules will help you write real good:
- Don’t use no double negatives.
- Make each pronoun agree with their antecedents.
- Join clauses good, like a conjunction should.
- About them sentence fragments.
- When dangling, watch your participles.
- Verbs has got to agree with their subjects.
- Just between you and I, case is important, too.
- Don’t write run-on sentences they are hard to read don’t you agree?
- Don’t use commas, which aren’t necessary.
- Try to not ever split infinitives.
- Use apostrophe’s correctly.
- Proofread your writing to see if you any words out.
- Check speling.